Boy dies after trying to climb over fence that was electrified by a live wire

 

By EMILY CRANE FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

A 12-year-old boy has died in Georgia after he tried to climb over a fence that had been electrified by a live wire during football practice.

Melquan Robinson was playing football with his friends at an athletic complex in Augusta on Monday night when the ball got thrown over a fence.

The boy was electrocuted as he went to climb over the chain-link fence to retrieve the football.

More at The DailyMail

scroll to top