Congolese Student Falls to Death

Congolese exchange student Levi Thamba Pongi reportedly fell to his death after eating a marijuana cookie. The Northwest College student was in Denver with friends on spring break and alledgedly threw himself off a Holiday Inn balcony after eating the cookie that his friend legally purchased in one of Colorado’s recreational pot shops.

This is the first reported death in which marijuana intoxication is listed as a contributing factor since the state legalized the drug.

Read More at Mail Online

Share the news with your friends!

PinIt

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>