ST. PETERSBURG — Positive Impact Worldwide Ministries is excited to announce their holiday partnership with Metropolitan Ministries as a south Pinellas County collection, registration and distribution site.
This will enable them to assist more than 700 families with a Thanksgiving and Christmas “Box of Hope,” where each family will receive a holiday dinner. With the Christmas Box of Hope, each child will receive a toy for Christmas.
Thanksgiving registration: Now through Nov. 2 from 10-6 p.m.
Christmas registration: Dec. 5-7 from 10-6 p.m.
- Families struggling financially with children under the age of 18
- Families receiving food stamps, Medicaid, SSI, unemployment benefits, cash assistance or SSDI award letter
- Seniors age 62 or older who are struggling financially or whose income is social security
- Adults living on Social Security disability benefits.
- Must have ID for each child and Proof of a parent or court-appointed Guardian.
- Proof of residence. Such as electric or water bill or rent receipt
Positive Impact Church is located at 2750 34th St. S, St. Petersburg.