PINELLAS COUNTY — Are you looking for a career but don’t have four years to spend in a classroom? Are you a high school student looking for an alternative to a four-year college? Let Pinellas Technical College jump start your life in one year!
Come out to their Open House event Tuesday, Oct. 8 on the Clearwater campus and Thursday, Oct. 10 in St. Petersburg and learn how to get a career in a year!
You’ll have a chance to tour the campus, meet instructors, and attend enrollment and financial aid workshops.
Pinellas Technical College offers:
- More than 40 Career Training Programs
- Career Counseling and Job Placement Services
- High School Dual Enrollment (11th –12th grade)
- Affordable Tuition and Financial Aid for Qualified Students
- Small Class Sizes and Hands-On Experience
- Online, On-campus, Day and Evening Classes Available
- Earn Industry Licenses, Certificates and College Credit where applicable
- GED, ESOL & Adult Education Classes Available
Best of all, most programs are completed in one year or less!
Join them Oct. 8 in Clearwater and Oct. 10 in St. Pete — both events starting at 5:30 in the evening — to jump start your new career! Light refreshments provided!
Pinellas Technical College Clearwater campus is located at 6100 154th Ave. N and the St. Pete campus is located at 901 34th St. S.
Learn more about their Open House and the college by visiting www.myptc.edu!