PINELLAS COUNTY — St. Petersburg College will offer the chance to win a free three-credit course by attending the Get It Done virtual event with six sessions offered July 13 – 16 at 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
During these interactive sessions, participants can complete their college application, get help with the financial aid process, and learn how to find and register for the Fall 2020 term, which starts Aug. 17.
Participants will also have the opportunity to learn how to submit documents, navigate the college’s online student platform called MySPC, and even chat live with our admission, financial aid, or advising teams. The Get It Done virtual schedule will include:
- How to Become a Titan at 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. on July 13
- Registration at 10 a.m. on July 14
- Financial Assistance Services at 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. on July 15
- Quick Advising and Open Q&A at 10 a.m. on July 16
SPC’s online career and academic advisors, financial aid counselors and student services staff will provide insight on how to successfully navigate the academic journey from application to graduation. Speakers will include:
- Eva Christensen, SPC Director of Admission and Records
- Christy Costello, SPC Director of Online Student Services
- Sue Kubler, SPC Career and Academic Advisor
- Reggie Reed, SPC Director of Recruitment Services
- Gigi Reiter, SPC Student Support Manager
- Berta Royer, SPC Sr. Student Support Coordinator
- Todd Smith, SPC Executive Director of Financial Assistance Services
By attending any of these virtual event sessions, participants could win a free three-credit course. Following each day of sessions, one scholarship for a free three-credit-hour course will be given away.
A person must enroll in an SPC course as a result of attending the webinar to be eligible for the giveaway. Recipients will be randomly selected.
To secure a spot for this virtual event, visit spc.edu/done.