Date(s) - 04/07/2019
1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Bryan Glazer Family JCC
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 28, 2019
DownSize Tampa Bay to Hold Region’s First FREE Seminar
for Downsizing Homeowners at Tampa’s Bryan Glazer Family JCC, April 7
Residential, Emotional, Legal, Medical & Financial Experts
to Guide Attendees Through This Challenging Transition
WHAT: DownSize Tampa Bay is set to hold the region’s first free seminar to assist homeowners over the age of 55 (and their families) with comprehensive support and helpful advice in the five major areas of the downsizing transition – residential, emotional, legal, medical and financial. By offering experts to give the consumer valuable advice, resources, and solutions together in one space, they can easily obtain the tools and connections they need to navigate this challenging transition, and ultimately be happier in the long run.
WHEN: April 7, 2019
1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
WHERE: Bryan Glazer Family JCC
522 N Howard Ave.
Tampa, FL 33606
WHY: The decision to downsize is far more than just the sale of a “big” house and a move to a smaller living space. It is a move fraught with future-altering decisions and emotional turmoil, often made without the help of a deceased or incapacitated spouse and/or out-of-state children. For these individuals, every other sale and purchase has been a move “up” the ladder: bigger, better, closer to kid’s schools, and more amenities. This move is about letting go, giving up possessions, memories, and the familiar. And, often the hardest part.
Expert representatives set to be on hand at the event include:
· Kathy Chiero – Downsize USA founder and CEO
· Jackie Little – Downsize Tampa Bay producer & licensed real estate agent, Keller Williams
· Michael Guju – attorney, Equity National Partners
· Esther Ropp – financial advisor, Prudential
· Todd Nestor – owner and home repair specialist, Happy House Home Services
· Chris Bruser – leading specialist in FHA-insured age loans, RFS Funding Solutions
· S. Noel White – attorney specializing in estate planning, probate and trust administration
· Tiffany Affolter – housing, health and support services specialist, National Church Residences
· Chloe Demar – marketing manager, M/I Homes
Space is limited to save a spot and pre-registration is required. Early registration is suggested. Participants are also encouraged to arrive by 1:45 p.m.
For more information or to register, log on to www.downsizetampabay.com, or call 833-214-1010. Attendees may also visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/DownSizeTampaBay for up-to-the-minute event updates and info.