ST. PETERSBURG — There are two ways for residents to provide input regarding the proposals leading up to the final development partner being selected to redevelop the Tropicana Field site.
Visit a showroom. There are immersive showrooms located throughout the city that are equipped with executive summaries of the proposals, renderings, and the ability to leave your input.
- North Library: 861 70th Ave. N
- Mirror Lake Library: 280 5th St. N
- JW Cate Rec Center: 5801 22nd Ave. N
- Enoch Davis Rec Center: 1111 18th Ave. S
- Thomas Jet Jackson Rec Center: 1000 28th St. S
- South Community Library: 2300 Roy Hanna Dr. S
- Gladden Park Rec Center: 3901 30th Ave. N
- Campbell Park Rec Center: 601 14th St. S
Submit a comment online. To submit your thoughts to the Economic Development team, click here to fill in a comment form. Community feedback will be collected until the final ribbon is cut on the Tropicana Field redevelopment.
Input collected during this shortlist period will be provided to Mayor Rick Kriseman to inform a final development partner selection later this year.
Click here to read all four proposals in detail, view renderings, and view the timeline of events.