BY REV. DORAL PULLEY
“I will praise you for I AM fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are your works and that my soul knows very well (Psalm 139:14).”
We were created in the image and likeness of God (Genesis 1:26-28). We were created by Jehovah who is Divine Intelligence. God created systems within our bodies so that the body can function, heal and reproduce itself. Sickness, pain, disease, dysfunction and discomfort were never meant to be permanent human conditions. These are temporary experiences that pass through the body when the body is operating according to the Divine Order in which it was created. When these challenges appear to be chronic, debilitating and even fatal, it is an indication that we need to heal ourselves of deeper unresolved issues that have manifested in a physical form.
Much of the instruction that we have received in relationship to COVID-19 has been external precautions such as disinfecting areas, handwashing, using sanitizing wipes and social distancing. We need to do all these things to keep ourselves and others safe.
Nevertheless, there is more that we can do. We can boost our own immune systems so that we can fight against this virus. Some things that you can do to boost your immune system are:
- Appreciate our bodies (cells, organs, antibodies, antigens, etc.)
- Speak to our immune system telling it to function according to the purpose that God made it.
- Get lots of rest.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat healthy (more fruits and vegetables)
- Take essential vitamins and minerals.
- Release and let go of stress and worry which compromise the immune system.
- Find and focus on the positive in every situation.
- Exercise (walk, run, dance, move) and take deep breaths.
- Anoint yourself with oil and visualize a hedge of protection around you.
For more information about how to heal yourself join Today’s Church Tampa Bay virtually for classes on Tuesday afternoon at 1:00 pm, Tuesday evenings at 7:00 pm, Wednesday evenings at 7:00 pm and for services at 9:00 am, 10:30 am and 2:00 pm via Facebook Live or Zoom Meeting ID: 375-007-212 or Conference Call: 1-253-215-8782 and use the Meeting ID: 375-007-212.
You are welcome and we look forward to seeing you at one of these life-changing events.