In order to know when to evacuate for hurricane surge flooding, you must KNOW YOUR ZONE! Enter your address and you will be provided not only information on your evacuation zone, but also the closest shelter, the closest special needs shelter, and the closest hotel accommodation.
There are many ways to learn your zone:
- The Ready Pinellas App:
For checklists, preparedness assistance, and information, download the new mobile app at
Google Play and Apple Store .
- Check out Pinellas County’s Evacuation Level / Zone Lookup. Storm surge levels have changed. Your evacuation zone may be impacted. Check your zone. Enter your address and you will be provided not only information on your evacuation zone, but also the closest shelter, the closest special needs shelter, and the closest hotel accommodation.
- Call the Pinellas County Interactive Hurricane Evacuation Inquiry Line at (727) 453-3150 and key in your home phone number without the area code to hear your home’s evacuation zone.
- Call Pinellas County Emergency Management at (727) 464-3800 for help looking up your home’s evacuation zone. Regular business hours are from 7:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Your evacuation zone is printed on your Pinellas County Utility bill and the Truth in Millage (TRIM) Notice sent by the Property Appraiser.
- To learn more, go to the Evacuation Level FAQ page.
- Evacuation Map and Shelter List
Remember, all residents living in mobile homes/manufactured homes must evacuate, even if their homes are located in a non-evacuation area.
For more information, visit http://www.pinellascounty.org/emergency/knowyourzone.htm
Pinellas County Emergency Operations Center Department of Emergency Management – 727-464-3800
During an emergency activation, call the Citizen Information Center at (727) 464-4333.