ST. PETERSBURG — Several opportunities are launching in April for residents to provide input regarding the Tropicana Field site redevelopment project. The creation of these opportunities follows the City of St. Petersburg’s announcement of shortlisted development partner proposals, which were announced earlier this month.
There are three ways for residents to provide input regarding the proposals leading up to the final development partner being selected:
- Attend a virtual or in-person public meeting. Registration and masks will be required for in-person meetings. Attendance to in-person meetings will be limited to allow for social distancing. Mon., April 5 from 6 – 8:30 p.m. (Virtual, participation info TBA) Wed., April 7 from 6 – 8:30 p.m. at The Coliseum, 535 4th Ave. N. (In-Person) Thurs., April 8 from 6 – 8:30 p.m. at The Coliseum, 535 4th Ave. N. (In-Person)
- Visit an immersive showroom to see proposal summaries and renderings. The following showroom locations will be active starting April 12.
– North Library: 861 70th Ave. N. Mirror Lake Library: 280 5th St. N
– JW Cate Rec Center: 5801 22nd Ave. N
– Enoch Davis Rec Center: 1111 18th Ave. S
- Leave a comment online at stpete.org/trop.
Community feedback will be collected until the final ribbon is cut on the Tropicana Field redevelopment. Input collected during this shortlist period will be provided to Mayor Rick Kriseman to inform a final development partner selection later this year. Register for public meetings and view more project updates at stpete.org/trop.