PINELLAS COUNTY – Just because you’re not sitting in a desk at school doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy school breakfast and lunch.
The Pinellas County School District participates in the National School Lunch/Breakfast Program. Dinner is also available in select schools for students enrolled in afterschool programs. Nutritious meals, which include a variety of hot and cold options, are served every school day. All meals served meet the patterns established by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture.
MyPCS Online students are eligible to receive
- 5 days’ worth of breakfast and lunch meals
- 5 days’ worth of after-school snacks at qualifying schools (50% free & reduced lunch or higher)
- Distribution on Fridays at assigned school locations
- Student does not need to be present for pickup
MENU & PAYMENTS
- Menus will be posted at pcsb.org
- Entrees securely packaged for student safety
- Storage and heating instructions included with meals
- Prepayments for meals can be made at the school by cash or check outside of distribution times, or online at myschoolbucks.com
- CEP Schools:No charge for any enrolled student
- Non-CEP Schools*:Elementary school paid students: $11.25/week ($2.25/day) Middle and High school paid students: $13.75/week ($2.75/day) *No charge for free or reduced-price students